Winning Numbers: May 22, 2013
Megabucks PlusSM Game Information
How to Play
- Each play costs $2 for each draw, and one play consists of a two-part panel.
- Please note: Using pencil or black pen, select 5 numbers from 1 through 41 on the upper section and one number from 1 through 6 on the lower section or to Easy Pick (EP), mark the "EP" box on the play slip and let the Lottery terminal randomly pick your numbers for you. You may play up to 5 times on this play slip.
- Check the play slip for accuracy and present to a Lottery Retailer for processing. Important: It is the player's responsibility to check the accuracy of all tickets prior to leaving the retail location.
- Drawings are held every Wednesday and Saturday evening at approx. 7:59 PM.
- If you make an error, DO NOT ERASE. Instead, mark the void box. This will VOID both sections of the panel.
You can buy your tickets, at any New Hampshire Lottery® Online Retailer, for up to 20 consecutive draws by selecting a draw number under the "draws" column. Total ticket cost will depend on the number of panels and draws you play.
You may purchase a Tri-State Megabucks PlusSM ticket until 7:50 pm on the evening of the draw.
The winning numbers will be drawn every Wednesday and Saturday at approximately 7:59 pm. The results will be posted on our website and at all 1,200 plus retail locations shortly after the drawing. Local radio and television stations will also broadcast results.
There are thousands of winners every week. You could hit the jackpot if your 5 lucky numbers and the Megaball number come up. If no one selects the winning combination, the jackpot keeps growing from week to week - until someone picks the correct five-number combination plus the Megaball number.
Megabucks PlusSM means bigger jackpots, better prizes and better overall odds!
How to Win!
There are 9 ways to win Tri-State Megabucks PlusSM
|You Match ||You Win ||Approx. Odds |
|5 of 41 + Megaball ||JACKPOT** ||1:4,496,388 |
|5 of 41 ||$30,000 ||1:899,278 |
|4 of 41 + Megaball ||$1,300 ||1:24,980 |
|4 of 41 ||$150 ||1:4,996 |
|3 of 41 + Megaball ||$25 ||1:714 |
|3 of 41 ||$7 ||1:143 |
|2 of 41 + Megaball ||$5 ||1:63 |
|2 of 41 ||$2 ||1:13 |
|1 of 41 + Megaball ||$2 ||1:15 |
Overall Odds of Winning: 1:5.9
** The JACKPOT prize will be divided equally among multiple winners. Annuity Option winners will be paid in 30 annual installments unless otherwise indicated by the Commission. In unusual circumstances, the set prize amounts may be paid on a pari-mutuel basis which will be lower than the published prize amounts.
When it comes to winning excitement the name says it all - Megabucks PlusSM!
- You must be 18 years of age to purchase a ticket.
- Tickets, transactions and payment of prizes are subject to state law, rules and regulations of the Tri-State Lotto Commission® and tickets are only offered for sale in accordance with the same. Applicable rules are available upon request from the New Hampshire Lottery®.
- A ticket is a bearer instrument. The Tri-State Lotto Commission®, retailers and contractors shall not be responsible for lost or stolen tickets. The Tri-State Lotto Commission® or the contractor shall not be responsible for tickets redeemed by Retailer in error.
- Terminal produced ticket(s) are heat sensitive. Do not expose to prolonged periods of excessive heat or light.
- The placing of Megabucks PlusSM play(s) is done at the player's own risk through the Retailer who is acting on behalf of the player in entering the play(s).
Back to top.