Tri-State Paycheck® Game Information
How to Play
- Each play costs $2.
- Pick up a play-slip and select 5 numbers from 1 to 39. Or choose EASY PICK and have your numbers randomly selected for you.
- Using pencil, Select 5 numbers by placing a vertical mark in desired boxes.
- Check the play slip for accuracy and present to a Lottery Retailer for processing. Important: It is the player's responsibility to check the accuracy of all tickets prior to leaving retail location.
- Drawings are held on Tuesday and Friday.
- Tri-State Paycheck® Tickets may be cancelled at the purchase location prior to the next scheduled draw or before midnight of the day of purchase, whatever may come first.
- If you make an error, do not erase. Instead mark the void box.
- You may let the Lottery terminal randomly select your numbers. To Easy Pick (EP) mark the "EP" box on the play slip.
- You may purchase a ticket good for up to 20 draws by selecting a draw number under the "draws" column. The cost will depend on the number of draws you select.
You may purchase a Tri-State Paycheck® ticket until approximately 6:45 PM on the evening of the draw.
The winning numbers will be drawn Tuesday and Friday at approximately 6:55 PM.
There are four ways to win Paycheck®!
|Match ||You Win* ||Approx. Odds |
|5 of 5 ||Win $2,500 a month |
for 10 years!*
|1: 575,757 |
|4 of 5 ||$600 ||1: 3,387 |
|3 of 5 ||$20 ||1: 103 |
|2 of 5 ||$2 ||1: 10 |
Overall odds of winning are 1:8.77
*If there are multiple jackpot winners for a drawing, the jackpot prize will be divided equally among the jackpot winners.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase a ticket.
- Tickets, transactions, and winners are subject to state law, rules and regulations of the Tri-State Lotto Commission® and tickets are only offered for sale in accordance with the same. See Tri-State Paycheck® Rules and Regulations for applicable rules and regulations.
- A ticket is a bearer instrument. The New Hampshire Lottery®, retailers or contractors shall not be responsible for lost or stolen tickets. The New Hampshire Lottery® or the contractors shall not be responsible for tickets redeemed by Retailer in error. Terminal produced ticket(s) are heat sensitive. Do not expose to prolonged periods of excessive heat or light.
- The placing of Paycheck® bet(s) is done at the players own risk through the on-line sales agent who is acting on behalf of the player in entering the bet(s).
Back to top.