Tri-State Lotto Commission Teleconference Meeting
February 1, 2008
TRI-STATE LOTTO COMMISSION
TELECONFERENCE CALL MEETING**
Friday, February 1, 2008, 10:30 a.m.
COMMISSION MEETING – Richard J. Campbell
1. Ratification of Actions taken at the following
meetings: December 28, 2007 and January 14,
2. Acceptance of January 14, 2008 Minutes *
3. Finance Committee Report – Mary Cassani
- December 2007 Financials *
4. Marketing Committee – Maura McCann
- Press Clip Report
- Other Business
5. Development Committee – Maura McCann
- Committee Minutes for January 3 and 10, 2008*
6. Draw Committee Report – Maura McCann
7. Operations Committee Report – Rich Sperlazzi
8. Scientific Games
9. Acceptance of the Committee Reports
10. Other Business
NEXT COMMISSION MEETING: March 7, 2008 at 10:30 a.m. at the New Hampshire Lottery Commission, Concord, NH.
* Material included in packet.
** Due to the weather forecast, the meeting will be conducted via teleconference.
The teleconference meeting will originate from the Headquarters of the Vermont Lottery and will be open to the public.
If anyone wishes to attend the same teleconference meeting from the New Hampshire Lottery Commission location, it is 14 Integra Drive, Concord, New Hampshire. For directions please call 603-271-3391, or visit www.nhlottery.org. The Vermont Lottery is located on 1311 US Rte. 302 in Berlin. If coming via Interstate 89, get off at Exit 7, at the 3rd traffic light, after you go through the light, stay in the right hand lane (302 West). At the bottom of the hill is Rte 302, turn right. The Lottery is about a quarter mile on the right. Enter the driveway at the traffic light between Burger King and the Lottery.