Money Puzzle® 49
On Sale: 10/16/2012
Top Prize: $30,000
Overall odds: 1:3.80*
Game Number: 1084
UPC Code: 7 66099 01084 8
Tickets per book: 100
Tickets Ordered: 2,085,300
WIN UP TO $30,000!
- Scratch the "YOUR LETTERS" box to reveal 20 letters.
- Using a coin or metal object, scratch each box on the MONEY PUZZLE containing a letter which MATCHES a "YOUR LETTER".
- The boxes will turn blue to help you keep track of matching letters.
- MATCH ALL LETTERS in at least 3 words and up to 10 words in the MONEY PUZZLE and win the prize shown in the Prize Grid.
- Only the highest prize paid.
- A word must contain at least three letters.
- A word cannot be formed diagonally, from right to left or from bottom to top.
- Words must apper in an unbroken horizontal or vertical string of letters in the MONEY PUZZLE.
- An unbroken string of letters:
- (a) cannot be interrupted by a black space and
- (b) each word must contain every single letter square between two black spaces.
- Every single letter in the unbroken string must be revealed in the "YOUR LETTERS" and be included to form a word.
- Winners of $599 or less may claim prizes at any participating sales agent. Winners of over $599 claim prize at N.H. Lottery® Office, positive I.D. and proof of Social Security number required.
- All prizes must be claimed within one year after end of game published in www.nhlottery.com.
- This ticket is a bearer instrument. Sign in ink to protect your rights.
- Rules are on file at the Lottery Office.
- Instructions on how to play shall be interpreted in accordance with working papers on file with the Lottery.
* The OVERALL ODDS of a game refers to the total number tickets in a game divided by the total number of prizes. All prizes are randomly distributed amongst all the printed tickets in the whole game. A game’s odds are to be used as a guide and are not used to determine the placement of winning tickets. These odds are calculated before sales begin and will change as prizes are won. Tickets may continue to be sold after all top prizes have been claimed.