Press Conference Held at Twin Mountain Country Store in Twin Mountain on Thursday, June 23 at 11 a.m.
Officials from the New Hampshire Lottery today announced that a couple from Northern, NH has come forward to claim the jackpot winning ticket for Wednesday, June 15’s Hot Lotto drawing. The couple has elected the cash option and will receive a check for $1,502,341.73 before taxes.
A press conference will be held at 11 a.m. on Thursday, June 23 at Twin Mountain Country Store on Route 3 in Twin Mountain, the store that proved to be the lucky spot for the couple’s winning ticket. The Twin Mountain Country Store will receive a retailer incentive check for $15,000 for selling the winning ticket.
“We are thrilled to have a new millionaire in the North Country,” said Charlie McIntyre, Executive Director of the New Hampshire Lottery Commission. “It truly couldn’t have happened to a nicer couple.”
- New Hampshire Hot Lotto Winners
- New Hampshire Lottery Commission’s Executive Director Charlie McIntyre
- Councilor Raymond Burton, Coos and Grafton County Representative
The New Hampshire Lottery will host a press conference awarding the Hot Lotto jackpot winners with a check for $1,502,341.73. The Lottery will also award the Twin Mountain Country Store with a retailer incentive check for $15,000.
Thursday, June 23 at 11 a.m.
Twin Mountain Country Store
130 Route 3 North
Twin Mountain, NH
- Interviews with New Hampshire Hot Lotto Winners
- Interviews with New Hampshire Lottery Commission’s Executive Director Charlie
- McIntyre regarding the state’s newest millionaire
- Photos/videos of Charlie McIntyre presenting the ceremonial check to the winners
- Photos/videos of Charlie McIntyre presenting the ceremonial Retailer Incentive to the Twin Mountain Country Store